14 tips to a successful Valentine´s day by Mikiko
Even by those who care about Valentine´s Day, it is often forgotten and difficult to find the time to prepare. For those who are not so much into it, we´re pretty sure you too will find some tips helpful. Valentine’s day is an occasion to show those we love that we care.
- Don´t fret if you do not have a partner. Find someone you love.
- Share the love! Friends, family, even strangers! Smile, it confuses people ;).
- Surprise someone with breakfast in bed!
- Say thank you to someone you care about. You´ll be surprised how well little gestures, like smiling, are appreciated.
- Prepare a romantic dinner. But don’t stress yourself! (pizza in a box by candlelight.)
- Classics never fail: give flowers!
- …and of course: chocolate. But remember to share and not eat half the box yourself ;).
- Watch a sunset together. In the end it is not about possessions, but memories.
- Make someone smile, give a compliment. (‘hey, love your coat!’)
- Leave an unexpected note somewhere for someone special to find. This will light up their day!
- Watch a movie together and relax. Doesn’t have to be romance!
- Help out with chores. It’s always appreciated.
- Smile! (it’s contagious)
- Lastly, don’t forget to love yourself!