WIN PRIZES | Join Wacom Spider-Verse Challenge
Wacom wants to encourage you to be creative as often as you can. Because when you ‘stick with it’, you will grow and gain experience. In celebration of our partnership with Sony Pictures Animation, we are presenting monthly prompts until January, centered around Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
Check out our Wacom & Sony Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse campaign here.
16 Nov – Draw your favourite Spider-Man character climbing
30 Nov – Draw a Spider-Man villain doing something completely ordinary
14 Dec – Draw a family photo of the Spider-Verse characters
28 Dec – Draw a Spider-Man character in the city
The challenge rules
- The artwork* must be created by you and it has to follow the prompts.
- You need to complete each of the four prompts to complete the challenge.
- Hashtag your work with #WacomStickWithIt and #SpiderVerse then post it to Instagram and any other social spot you like.
* The artwork may be 2D, 3D, analogue or digital.
For the full terms & conditions, click here.
How to win
Three winners will be picked at the end of the challenge period by a panel of Wacom and Sony employees. Entries will be judged on both creative and technical details.
Each winner will receive:
- Two Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse toys (see photos below) from Hasbro,
- Signed poster from Sony Pictures Animation,
- and a Wacom Intuos.