Intuos5 Touch L
Intuos5 Touch L
For data protection reasons, the Facebook “Like” function must first be activated by a click.
Click “Activate” now to see what your friends like.
Save now with our bundle-offers:
Intuos5 Touch L
The Intuos5 touch L merges a stunning ergonomic design with the latest pen tablet and multi-touch technology that allows you to use gestures while you are working with the pen. Beside this new amazing feature, the ExpressKeys and the Touch Ring add further functionality that – together with the new Express View – will take you to a new level of intuitive and ergonomic way of working creatively in digital media software.
Like all Intuos5 pen tablets, the Intuos5 touch L supports the Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit to release you from cord clutter and give you the freedom to work unattached from your computer.
Get in touch with your pen tablet
With the new multi-touch surface (only with Intuos5 touch pen tablets), you can take advantage of the touch capabilities built into Windows7 and MacOS Lion. Pan, rotate, navigate at the touch of your fingers while editing your pictures, painting, drawing or designing. Intuos5 continues its professional heritage by giving you the opportunity to customise gestures as well as create application-specific settings for each gesture.
Look up and customise quickly
The new Express View Display allows you to access and view all pen tablet settings on your monitor. See how your Express Keys are assigned, the pressure curve of your pen is set and which gestures are currently accessible without switching applications. The Express View appears as an overlay at the edge of your current screen, which allows you to quickly review and change your settings. Stay focused on your work and don′t get distracted by looking down to check your settings anymore.
Intuos5 has been redesigned to be even more comfortable and ergonomically. Its new soft-touch surface is a real relief after hours of work while its matte-black finish reduces annoying reflections and let you concentrate on your screen. Additionally, four small L-shaped LED lights subtly indicate the active area for pen and touch (pen area on Intuos5 only) that gives you visual guidance without being a distraction.
All Intuos5 pen tablets can be equipped with the Wireless Accessory Kit (sold separately) to add wireless connectivity. The easy-to-install snap-in module, tiny wireless receiver, and rechargeable battery, turn every Intuos5 tablet into a fully wireless device without any compromise. It is based on a dedicated 2.4 GHz radio frequency technology to provide a simple and instant pairing process and reliable connection for hours. If you already have the Wireless Accessory Kit for Bamboo, then you can use it for your Intuos5, too, since the kits work for both Intuos5 and the latest Bamboo generation.
That′s the size of it
The new line-up for Intuos5 comprised of four different pen tablets in three sizes and the choice of touch technology. Choose between the sizes Small, Medium or Large (with touch technology) or Medium (without touch technology). All sizes feature the same pen technology, regardless whether they have touch built-in or not.
Good friends never leave
Naturally, many highly praised and valued features of the previous generation of Intuos continue on, such as the Wacom Tip Sensor with 2,048 levels of pressure which makes Intuos5 compatible with input devices used on Intuos4, Cintiq 21UX and Cintiq 24HD. Additionally, the customisable ExpressKeys (now with capacitive touch) and the multi-function Touch Ring (including toggle function) found their way into Intuos5, too. Like its predecessor, Intuos5 has been designed to work for you whether you′re right or left-handed.
- The multi-touch function supports user-defined shortcuts and conveys a natural feel – simply through multi-touch gestures
- Focus on your work with the revolutionary Express View display on-screen
- Gain new freedom via the optional wireless accessory kit
- Deliberate ergonomics: the new soft-touch surface designed for maximum comfort
- Highest pen precision: 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity and pen tilt for a real pen-on-paper feel
- Intuitive: up to 8 individually configurable ExpressKeys with new surface feel
- Efficient: multifunctional Touch Ring with 4 freely programmable functions per application
- Proven Intuos technology for maximum productivity
- PC: Windows® 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP2, Windows® XP SP3 or later
- Macintosh® : Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later, Intel® processor
- Internet connection for software download
- USB port
- Colour display
- CD/DVD-ROM drive
- Grip Pen
- Pen stand with ten replacement nibs (five standard nibs, one flex nib, one stroke nib, and three felt nibs)
- Nib removal tool
- Colour identification rings
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Software download instruction
- Installation CD (includes tablet driver software, online user’s manual and 'Important Product Information' document)
- INCLUDES VALUABLE SOFTWARE: Choose and download one of various software titles, including full-feature versions from Adobe, Autodesk, Corel and more. Product registration required for download. See software download instruction for specifics.
|Active area (W x D)||325.1 x 203.2 mm|
|298.6 x 189.5 mm|
|Physical size (W x D x H)||487.1 x 317.7 x 12.0 mm|
|Tablet weight||1,800 g|
|ExpressKeys™||8 capacitive keys|
|Multi-function Touch Ring||yes|
|Wireless accessory support||yes|