Intuos4 M Demo
Intuos4 M Demo
For data protection reasons, the Facebook “Like” function must first be activated by a click.
Click “Activate” now to see what your friends like.
The innovative Intuos4 M pen tablet comes in a new compelling ergonomic design and marks a new level of performance and features. Its widescreen-shaped active area is ideal for perfect use of the entire working area in widescreen and dual-monitor environments. It′s also ideal for HDTV video editing.
The ergonomic Grip Pen, in combination with the freely programmable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring, optimises workflow, efficiency and productivity in creative applications.
As all Intuos4 pen tablets, the Intuos4 M comes with the Intuos4 Grip Pen, the ExpressKeys as well as the Touch Ring.
Put your ambidextrous Intuos4 into the best position for you.
2-year manufacturer warranty
Used products are test or demonstration units that were utilised by either Wacom, our partners or for exhibitions for a brief period of time only. These units may show slight signs of wear. However, they have been carefully cleaned and were subject to a technical inspection prior to resale.
Features & Benefits
- New Wacom Tip Sensor with 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Ambidextrous design
- User-defined Touch Ring with toggle functionality
- 8 customisable ExpressKeys™ including OLED-displays on M, L and XL tablet models
- New radial menus for fast access to shortcuts
- Grip Pen with pen stand, colour identification rings, thick-bodied replacement grip, 5 standard nibs, 1 stroke nib, 1 flex nib, 3 felt nibs
- New surface structure for consistent strokes
- Absolute Positioning
- Tilt Sensitivity
- Tool ID
- Wacom pen technology
- 2 years warranty
- Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista or Mac OS X
- colour display
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
- powered USB port
- an Internet connection
to download software
- Intuos4 M pen tablet
- Intuos4 Grip Pen
- pen stand
- ten replacement nibs (five standard nibs, one flex nib,
one stroke nib, and three felt nibs)
- nib extractor
- Thick-bodied replacement grip
- Colour identification rings
- 2.5 m USB cable
- installation CD (includes tablet driver software and online user’s manual)
- quick start guide
- software download booklet
Includes valuable software
Choose and download one of various software titles, including full-feature versions from Adobe, Autodesk, Corel. Product registration required for download.
- Autodesk SketchBook Express 2010
Free your creativity with Autodesk® SketchBook® Express. With a flick of the stylus, the industry′s strongest paint and drawing toolset is at your command. It features an artist-friendly, gesture-based user interface that is so fast and intuitive even new users can be productive within minutes. SketchBook Pro equips you with the tools you need to move easily from pen and paper to a digital environment.
- Corel SketchPad
Lay the base for amazing designs with this focused sketching software that gives you the tools you need to quickly get ideas out of your head and onto the page. Designed to work with a pen and drawing tablet, Sketch Pad recreates the natural feeling of sketching and painting by hand. Organized like a real sketchbook, it lets you flip through and review your sketches. Broad file compatibility makes it easy to export and share sketches when done. Now there′s no excuse for a blank page. Let your ideas unfold with Sketch Pad.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6/7
Adobe® Photoshop® Elements software combines power and simplicity so you can make ordinary photos extraordinary; tell engaging stories in beautiful, personalized creations for print and the web; and easily find and view all your photos.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 370 x 254 x 12 mm
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Interface: USB
- Technology: Electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution (per point): 0.005 mm (5,080 lines per inch)
- Tilt sensitivity: ± 60°
- Maximum reading height with Pen: 10 mm
- No. of ExpressKeys: 8
- Touch Ring controller: 1